Vendor applications are open now through July 1, 2017.
We are accepting applications for food, truck and crafts vendors who can cater to a beer & wine crowd for the day. If interested, please complete the form below and our vendor and volunteer coordinator will reach out to complete the process.
Vendors will receive four (4) passes per booth. Additional discounted vendor passes may be purchased at 25% off regular admission.
All Vendors Will Be Provided With:
• A 10’x10′ space
• 6′ table (please bring table covering)
• Power Outlets
• Handcarts and staff to load/unload supplies
All Vendors Will Need To Bring, If Needed:
• Electrical cords
• Floor-length table coverings
• A sign and/or banner to hang behind and/or above your booth (tent ridge is 10 feet high)
• Certificate of Insurance, if applicable.
• Vendor must adhere to all health department regulations.
• Completed application with $100 fee for food or crafts vendors
All vendors must be set-up no later than 1:00 p.m. on the day of the event. Displays may not be removed until after 7pm.
The event will be held rain or shine. Wine and beer vendors will be under tents if inclement weather surfaces.
Fees will be due, upon vendor approval, by July 15.